- MOJO JIG CONVENTIONAL RODS feature:
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Premium quality SCII carbon with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Sea Guide® guides with aluminum-oxide rings and corrosion-resistant SS304 black frames.
- Fuji® PSS-SD palming reel seat with black hood on conventional models.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® gimbal on H and XH power models.
- Premium-grade EVA handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- Underwraps on guides for added protection.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Engineered specifically for saltwater vertical jigging applications.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
New last year, Mojo Jig rods help anglers magically master vertical jigging. Designed specifically for saltwater use, these sticks feature SCII carbon blanks pumped with FRS and ART™ technology for unmatched strength and durability.