ST CROIX OF PARK FALLS
SEAGE SURF SPINNING RODS NEW FOR 2022
Seage Surf series, driven by the feedback from hardcore surf anglers. The latest in a lineage of legendary surf rods from St. Croix, Seage delivers superior level construction and technology to anglers demanding the longest casts, the hardest hooksets, in the most adverse conditions.
New 2022 Models Now Available
- Constructed with newly engineered SCII carbon fiber that is both stronger in flexural strength and lighter than its previous formulation.
- Crafted strategically placing ART and Veil reinforcing technologies increasing strength and impact protection.
- Off-set ferrules on two-piece models deliver one-piece performance.
- Sea Guide® Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim aluminum oxide rings and SS316 stainless gun smoke frames.
- Sea Guide® NPS reel seat with integrated black hoods.
- X-Flock covered slim diameter handles.
- Winn® comfort focused foregrips.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.