Trout specific three-piece spinning rods built for adventure! Slender profile split grip configurations combined with slim ferrule connections offer multi-piece convenience with one piece performance. These trout specific spinning rods are the ultimate for anglers searching streams far and wide.
New 2022 Models Available to Ship after 11/1/2021
- Constructed with newly engineered SCII carbon fiber, and SCVI reinforcements, that is both stronger in flexural strength and lighter than its previous formulation.
- Sea Guide® Atlas Performance guides with stainless steel rings and frames; PVD coated tip-top.
- Sea Guide® NPS reel seat with integrated rear nut.
- Split grip handle configurations with premium EVA handle materials.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- Padded nylon soft case included.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Crafted to provide multi-piece convenience and the superior performance expected by global trout anglers.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.