ST CROIX OF PARK FALLS
AVID SERIES INSHORE SPINNING
- AVID SERIES® INSHORE SPINNING RODS feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon.
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with gunsmoke hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS reel seat with gunsmoke hood on casting models.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Corrosion-proof wind check.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Advanced inshore saltwater rods designed and built for superior performance.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
This classic series underwent a complete re-design in 2016 ensuring anglers maintain optimized performance that excels in the toughest saltwater environments. The result is a top-performing Avid rod with unmatched durability.IPC