ST CROIX OF PARK FALLS
LEGEND® XTREME CASTING ROD
- New 2022 Model Available to Ship after 11/1/2021
- LEGEND® XTREME CASTING RODS feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV carbon with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Daiwa AGS Carbon Fiber Guides with Fuji KG Tip Top with Torzite ring.
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- 2nd Generation Xtreme-Skin handle provides unparalleled control.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Machined aluminum wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap with logo badge.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
Insanely sensitive and loaded up with St. Croix proprietary technologies, the award-winning Legend® Xtreme continues to deliver performance-driven design to net unlimited angling success.IPC, ART, FRS, TET, ES-BADGE