ST CROIX OF PARK FALLS
LEGEND ELITE PANFISH
- Legend Elite Panfish Rods feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV carbon with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Modified guide train featuring Fuji® AT series guides with Torzite® rings and titanium frames provide the ultimate guide train for UL-L power spinning rods.
- Fuji® Arowana Top™ features a titanium frame and flanged Torzite® ring for maximum line protection.
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
The all-new Legend Elite Panfish Series features five spinning rods, each designed for extreme sensitivity to detect even the subtlest of strikes, with the lengths and actions needed to deliver lighter baits and lures, and the strength and durability required to manage larger predator fish.IPC ART FRS TET